Campaign Closed

75954c0b 97ca 4225 b851 325ee7112b85
0
Campaign Goal
0
dollars raised

Personal Message

Every year, hundreds of students walk the paths of Neumann University. They come to pursue their education, and in the process, they receive so much more than a degree. They are transformed. Thank you for helping transform the lives of Neumann University students.

0
Days Left
7 Supporters

Thanks To Our Recent Donors!

Description

We invite you to join us in our Transforming Lives Campaign. Through your support we can focus on what matters most - a learning environment that prepares future leaders of tomorrow. As we envision what Neumann can become in decades ahead, we recognize that change is essential and meaningful transformations bring positive developments to both our campus and the world.

Donations are applied to...

Your generosity transforms lives and your contributions make a lasting difference across campus. Your support means more scholarships, more academic program support, more technological advances, more service to the community and more moments of athletic pride!

Why are donations necessary?

At Neumann, tuition only covers 85% of the actual cost to provide an education. The other 15% comes from alumni donations and other revenue sources. At Neumann we focus on providing students with the best education and strive to make sure that the students have the resources to prepare for the future while maintaining a reasonable tuition.